Corsair Community

DFI LanParty Pro875P memory settings question...

tlforsyth

Hi all, Here is my system... *RIG* DFI LanParty Pro875B (running latest bios) Intel P4 2.8g *MEMORY* 1 gig of TwinX...TwinX1024-3200C2PRO markings on ram - XMS3202v1.1 (wanted to get LL instead of C2, but couldn't find any in town, and don't have time to order) K... What settings should I use? This system will NOT be overclocked. 2-3-3-6? What dim voltage? Thanks all!

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please follow the link in my signature for the exact settings, but I would suggest Cass 2-3-3-6 @ 2.7X Volts![/QUOTE] Thanks Ram Guy. I was glad to see you say 2.7v, instead of 2.75v. [B]EDIT: Crap. Another question. If I add another set of the same memory to my PC, for a total of 2 gig, will I have to change the Cass settings?[/B] Very cool. Thanks for the reply. Best Regards.

Thanks for the reply, Ram Guy. Just so I can further educate myself... Why would adding the second set be a bad move? Best Regards! [B]EDIT: Sorry Ram Guy...Should have done a seach first. Got my question answered in one of your previous postings. [url]http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23022&highlight=ram+set[/url][/B]

Archived