Corsair Community

Amazing Tight Timings 4-3-3-2.5

:confused: WILL I BE SCREWED :confused: I HAVE SOME CORSAIR RAM AND I HAVE MY 2500+ RUNNIG AT 3200+ Speeds IT IS CURRENTLY CLOCKED AT (200*11) and I have my ram set @ :eek: 4-3-3-2.5 :eek: And I was wondering IS THIS DANGEROUS PEOPLE ARE AYING THAT THIS IS AMAZING TIMINGS ARE THESE TOO TIGHT SHOULD I LOOSEN THEM UP WHAT SHOULD THE BEST TIMINGS BE FOR ME PLEASE HELP :evil:

[QUOTE]SWITCH TO DECAF!![/QUOTE] Now that's funny.LOL. Anyway........You should be able to run 2-3-3-6 @ 400MHz. Your timings are way too loose. SlickEddies timings are probably with older C2's that were programmed at 2700 SPD. So don't expect to get them.

WELL I JUST BROUGHT A MOBILE BARTON SO I CANT WAIT TO GET TO TESTING IT... WELL I AM ALSO SELLING MY AQXEA 2500+...ITS UP ON EBAY [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44935&item=3467504995&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT]AQXEA 2500+ ON SALE NOW[/URL] <----------CLICK NOW

[quote name='CMC_SAVAGE']Now that's funny.LOL. Anyway........You should be able to run 2-3-3-6 @ 400MHz. Your timings are way too loose. SlickEddies timings are probably with older C2's that were programmed at 2700 SPD. So don't expect to get them.[/QUOTE] my current ram has BH-5 chips...you probabally WON'T get my timings...and you should be able to run 2-3-3-6 with ease. 2.8V does not void your warrenty so run with it!!

That 4 timing is wrong. There is a calculation I heard of before and it was like ras + cas + 2 = tras. I don't know the names off by heart sorry but the tightest timing u can legitimatly use for 2 2 cas2 is 6, any tighter and u lose the timing and it has to start from the next cylce or something. Nforce 2 board should run at 11 because this is the timing which gives greater bandwidth.

Archived