Corsair Community

Conterfiet RAM

kev7783

I have recently purchased a new system and have been having nothing but problems with it. After inverstigating I have found the company, Techtronics Computer, In Regina Saskatchewan Canada, to be less than reputable. My question is this: I asked for and payed for 512 MB of pC3200 corsair RAM. Upon opening the case the chips say Infineon 0320 on the RAM stick. The serial number for the RAM module thats on my bill of sale is 302846. I need to know if you are in anyway afiliated with Infineon or if in fact I do have fake RAM. If this is genuine RAM, I would like to know what voltage to run it at. My system consists of: Athlon 64 3200+ ECS 755-A motherboard XFX FX5700 256MB video If I do have fake RAM it may intrest you to know that they are selling in these in Corsair boxes. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached here or at [email]kev7783@yahoo.com[/email]

• Corsair Employees
What is the part # off of the module? There should be a sticker that has a VS... part # on it. We do not manufacture our own IC's, so none of the memory chips will say Corsair on it, but it will have our sticker on the memory. Please let me know. Thanks!

Archived