Corsair Community

ASUS A7N8X Deluxe TWINX1024 3200LLPT

Toejedi

Just installed TWINX 3200-LLPT on my ASUS A7N8X Deluxe revision 2.0 mobo. I keep getting I/O errors when reading and writing files, I have tried changing the RAS and CAS settings and the Command rate from 2 to 2.5 but keep getting these errors in windows. This RAM set is brand new, so is it faulty or am I doing something wrong. I have it currently set in my board BIOS as SPD with the normal 2-3-2-6 settings, FSB 200 and both sticks running in Dual Channel Mode but still get errors. Help.....please....

[quote name='Toejedi']Just installed TWINX1024 3200-LLPT on my ASUS A7N8X Deluxe revision 2.0 mobo. I keep getting I/O errors when reading and writing files, I have tried changing the RAS and CAS settings and the Command rate from 2 to 2.5 but keep getting these errors in windows. This RAM set is brand new, so is it faulty or am I doing something wrong? I have it currently set in my board BIOS as SPD with the normal 2-3-2-6 settings, FSB 200 and both sticks running in Dual Channel Mode but still get errors. I have now run memtest86 v3.1 and its found over 79,000 errors in total....I take this means the RAM is faulty??????? Help.....please....[/QUOTE] I have now run memtest86 v3.1 and its found over 79,000 errors in total....I take this means the RAM is faulty???????

Archived