Corsair Community

Corsair Twin X 1024Pro Compatable with ASUS a7n8x Deluxe?

Nermal

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering whether my ASUS (a7n8x deluxe) mobo (with athlon 3200+ CPU) would be compatable with Corsair Twin X 1024 (2x512) DDR Pro-Series RAM which I hope to buy. Thanks in advance. Nermal

As I previously said, I am new to this forum. Please can somebody explain why this, in my opinion fairly straight forward question, has not been answered? RAM GUY, please advise me if the above set up is compatable. Thank you in advance.

[quote name='CMC_SAVAGE']1024 of what Pro Modules?? Get the 3200LL Pro's. These would be the best for your setup.[/QUOTE] Thank you for this. The ones I'm going to go for are the ones with the LEDs on the top. CORSAIR (TWINX1024-4000PRO) THE XMS EXTREME PROFESSIONAL SERIES - 1024MB - 2X512 - 184 Pinn - DDR500 - PC4000 - Platinum Memory Module Are these going to be ok? Many thanks in advance. Nermal

[quote name='RAM GUY']They would be compatible; however, I doubt that you would be able to get that system to run at that Freq. Most AMD systems will top out about 220 to 230 MHz.[/QUOTE] Ok, many thanks. Keep up the good work. Nermal

Archived