Corsair Community

K8T Neo FIS2R Ram Problem Xeno

Xenogears

I am unable to run my twinx1024-3200ll v1.2 at drr 400 with my msi k8t neo-fis2r Bios version 1.2. I have tried all settings @ 400mhz and i cannot get it run at all without getting error in memtest86 1.11 but at 33mhz i was able to run it a 2.3.2.6 without error @ 2.7volt. All voltage to 2.7. I am unable to boot any of these module in dimm #1 it only work in dimm number 2 and 3. i have not tried booting it at ddr 333mhz in dimm 1 because they work fine in dimm 2 and 3 at this speed. My question is there something i miss. i have tried 1-3 dimm but i dont get a post at all because of the dimm #1. All settings is set manually. Help me if you can! Thanks! I dont like to spend money on something that didnt work at its suggested specifications. 370 $ canadian is not cheap

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please use slots 1-3 and see if that does not solve the problem[/QUOTE] I have try to boot it on slot 1 and 3 but like i said before i cant get it post at all if i have a module in slot #1. I have try kingmax 2x256 tinybga module at ddr 400 work fine in slot 1-2 at 2.5-3-3-8. Did you test it with this board? Munchkins said it recommend dimm 2-3 with the same kind of ram.

[quote name='RAM GUY']Yes, I have it running in our lab and has been for some time, I would test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest.org[/url] and lets make sure one is not failing.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the help! That didn't get my problem solve but its always good to see some company helping their costumer. I have returned it and keep the kingmax for this time it was the best choice for me. Thanks Again. Xeno

Archived