Corsair Community

Issues With CMX512-2700C2 and Asus A7V600

ShopRBC.Com

Anyone know of anything with this combo? if set all timeings and stuff. about it wont run stable or pass a Memtest, ive tried more then one stick of Corsair, same issue. i put in some generic stuff and it seems to run fine. I know this board is garbage, but my customer wants it. please if you have any ideas let me know

• Corsair Employees
Should be fine with these modules, but I would use slots 1-3 and set the timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-7 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. You can use [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] to test the system and make sure it's stable!

[quote name='RAM GUY']Should be fine with these modules, but I would use slots 1-3 and set the timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-7 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. You can use [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] to test the system and make sure it's stable![/QUOTE] yah see, ive done all that and memtest always has errors, on both sticks ive tried, both new just out of a box! i cant believe that 2 new sticks are both bad RAM, unless Corsair really sucks, but i dont believe that. i dont know, i was hoping that there was some kind of known problem. the one thing i do believe is that the A7V600 sucks!! this is only one of many problems ive had with it. Thanks anyway

Archived