Corsair Community

What are your timmings set to to run well with a overclocked xp2500?

ski-doo

• Corsair Employee
DRAM Clock: 200 MHz SDRAM CAS Latency: 2T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6T SDRAM Bank Interleave: 4 Bank Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='RAM GUY']I would try and lower your multiplier![/QUOTE] Doesn't it need to be 2.5? Since its an AMD... I am currently running 11*200 at a nice a loose 11,3,3,2.5 @2.7V I have not proceeded to tighten up anymore than that, but...it runs Prime for 6 hours straight and no problems.

[quote name='ski-doo']what is the differance between the two settings than, performance wise?[/QUOTE] Honestly..the lowest that I could get it it was 7,3,3,2.5, but I was having reboots after playing UT2K4 for an hour or so...and it would fail Prime after about an hour. The differences I saw in Sisoft Sandra were minimal and only really visable in the mem test, but not in actual use.

[quote name='dgoettling']Honestly..the lowest that I could get it it was 7,3,3,2.5, but I was having reboots after playing UT2K4 for an hour or so...and it would fail Prime after about an hour. The differences I saw in Sisoft Sandra were minimal and only really visable in the mem test, but not in actual use.[/QUOTE] Just try loosening up the timings a bit and tighten after getting it stable...

Archived