Corsair Community

Xms 2700 C2

Z3RO_

I have a version 1.3 512 stick of Corsair XMS 2700C2 ... I can not clock it where Corsair says it should be clocked ... I am running a Abit AT7-Max 2 with an AMD 2800+ Barton chip and can't get the full use outta my system due to the ram being crappy ... What do I need to do ??? Can I exchange the ram or do I need to buy another stick ??? I have always trusted Corsair, this is the "First" problem I've ever had with Corsair ram, but now I don't know if these problems are going to continue if I buy Corsair or do I need to look to another brand :(: What do I need to do ???

• Corsair Employees
Can you please be a little more specific about what speed and timings the memory will not run? What are the settings that you are using in the BIOS for memory voltage and speed? Please let me know. Thanks!

The ram is advertised Cas2 3-6-3-1T but I have to run it at Cas2.5 3-7-3-2T and the voltage is set to default 2.55v I just wonder why do you sale it as one thing ... but when we buy it you tell us that it's not really that fast ... and that we have to run it at slower settings ??? After reading more of these forums I realize that 3200 is bad ram too ... so much for buying the gig of LLPro ram I was planning on buying ... Just let me know how to get a RMA so I can return this please ... Thank You ... and I bought the ram at [url]www.MonarchComputer.com[/url] which is an authorized dealer ... do you need to know anything else ???

• Corsair Employees
All of our modules are tested at there rated speed before they leave the factory. No one here has told you to run your memory at a slower speed. We guarentee that our memory will work at its rated speed on the proper platform. To get an RMA for your module, please send us an email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]FORM[/URL] or you can send all of your info(full name, shipping address, phone # with area code, the module part #, quantity to be replaced, and a copy of the link to this post). Email it to [email]rma@corsairmemory.com[/email]. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it. Thank You!

Archived