Corsair Community

Best choise for Abit AN7

Nigel S

Hi Ram guy. I have been running 3 x 512 xms pro 2700 on this board, I now realise that I need more punch to run a fully loaded (add on scenery etc.) microsoft flightsim 2004, displaying on 2 x 17 inch flatscreens, plus 5 background programs which support the sim. I have been told I would be better just using the dual chanel mode, this means I need to upgrade to 2 x 1 gb sticks. Regardless of the cost, could you suggest the best corsair memory that I could use. Abit AN7 Athlon 3200XP Corsair 3 x 512 2700 XMS Pro Asus Radeon 9800 XT 250 Creative Audigy 2 Windows XP Nigel S

• Corsair Employees
I am not sure what modules you have, but our Pro version is only available in XMS3200XX and XMS4000. But if what you have works I would suggest that you stay with what you have! And if, not I would suggest 1 Twinx1024-3200LL as that would be more than enough for that program!

• Corsair Employees
Twinx2048-3200 should run great with this system! And this may help with the difference! C2 = Cass 2-3-3-6 LL = Cass 2-3-2-6 PT = Platinum Heat Spreader Pro = Activity LED's with nothing after the part# that would be a standard Black Heat spreader.

Thanks for the help, I now have a major problem...... I can not find anywhere in the UK that stocks it or would be willing to order it, even the suppliers your links lead too. Can I buy direct from corsair in the USA? Nigel

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry as we do not sell direct! Please email [email]info@corsairmemory.com[/email] and let them know the module part# you want and they should be able to help you find a reseller!

• 3 months later...

Archived