Corsair Community

Rebate Company Phone Number Not Working

I waited 12 weeks for my 8-10 week rebate and so far received no cheque.

Trying to call the rebate company at 1-888-941-2912 they just play back the following recording: "Your balance ... is ... too low ... Goodbye."

It is not a problem on my phone as I can make other calls.

What is up with this rebate company? Are they trying to avoid paying me? My rebate does show as being "processed" on status-now.com.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that and it is not your phone as I got the same message.

I have sent a message to our customer service and asked them to take care of that. If its not working by tomorrow at this time I would try and call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and see if there is anything that they can do to help you.

• 1 month later...

Well FINALLY today I received the second of two rebates, a total of 19.5 weeks after I submitted it! It came slashed up with some cuts in it so hopefully I will be able to deposit it!

Unfortunately the rebate people processed one of them wrong. I phoned them this morning and it turns out they sent me two $20 rebates for a single HX620 power supply instead of one $20 for the PSU and one $40 rebate for the TWIN2X2048-6400C4 RAM. :mad:

The power supply was a valid item on both rebates offers so somehow they rebated it twice even though I did send in the UPC for the RAM.

Archived