Corsair Community

RMA request for CM2X1024-6400C4

djowalker

My computer bugs after one year of use. It is not possible to start it any more and we can't enter in the Bios.

I have tried the memories on several motherboard but I have always the some problem: the controller shows C1 or 96 and when I want to test them with memtest, it don't want to start.

Thanks.

Memory Dual channel: CM2X1024-6400C4 4-4-4-12

CODE: 207347 0635221-17 XMS2-6400

MotherBoard : Abit IP35 Pro.

Processeur: E6700

• Corsair Employees
Let's get them or it replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or “Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I allow me to write to you to ask a question about the delivery of barettes memories that I had sent for repair or exchange. Corsair support write me a e-mail to tell me that you had sent to me them the 11 october but I did not received them. Can you give me some news about this package?

ps: Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #268998

For your return, please reference RMA #1028999.

• Corsair Employees

Our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday threw Friday, please try to call them again at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and do not hit any other extension or send an email to rma@corsairmemory.com along with your RMA# and ask them to check the status for you.

And I have sent them a message to contact you but I would suggest that you call them.

Archived