Corsair Community

Need the updated PCI-E power cables for 620HX

dark79

Email Ramguy@corsairmemory.com with your request and be sure to include your name, address and phone number, and we will get them sent out. Please put "ATT: Ramguy" in the subject line. You may also contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or (510) 657-8747 with your request.

That was one of the e-mail addresses I've already used. I got the address and subject line from another thread from someone needing replacement cables. I thought I'd try to e-mail before starting a dupe thread. I also sent one to the warranty address.

I suppose I can try calling, but it's easier for me to send an e-mail at work than it is to call. Will they need the serial number to my 620HX?

• Corsair Employees
The serial is not necessary, send the email to Ramguy and Ill let you know when I have received it. I will make sure to get your request processed before the end of the day, as long as you get the email sent within the next few hours!

The serial is not necessary, send the email to Ramguy and Ill let you know when I have received it. I will make sure to get your request processed before the end of the day, as long as you get the email sent within the next few hours!

E-mail sent! Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel bad guys, I still don't have the cables and I've been trying since Sept. 21st! :(:

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't find a decent psu that already comes with 2 x 6pin and 2 x 8pin (for HD2900 crossfire) I would have already bought a replacement and eBayed this 620HX. (But I'm open to suggestions).

• Corsair Employees
Don't feel bad guys, I still don't have the cables and I've been trying since Sept. 21st! :(:

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't find a decent psu that already comes with 2 x 6pin and 2 x 8pin (for HD2900 crossfire) I would have already bought a replacement and eBayed this 620HX. (But I'm open to suggestions).

Email Ramguy@corsairmemory.com with your contact information along with a link to this post and I will check the status for you and make sure they have been sent out.

• Corsair Employees

Email Ramguy@corsairmemory.com with your contact information along with a link to this post and I will check the status for you and make sure they have been sent out.

• Corsair Employees
They should, however they only started including the new cables a few weeks ago so they might not be filtered through distribution yet. If not just send a request to our customer service and we will send them to you.

Archived