Corsair Community

Rebate Question

Thought I'd ask my question here so others can benefit from any answer provided..

I have a memory rebate being processed - ZipZoomFly Promotion #8661

I would like to buy some more of the same memory and there are currently Corsair rebate offers from other vendors and with different Offer #'s namely 9332, 9307.

Under restrictions it says one rebate per qualifying purchase and one rebate per product per household.

That tells me if I buy only a slightly different (qualifying) model there is absolutely no doubt the rebate applies.

If however the product is the same, but the rebate offer number and vendor is different will I still get the rebate?

Thanks

BG

• 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employees
Sorry for the delay but when you post another's thread like that you might get over looked. I would suggest calling them and ask them to check it for you and if you have any information from your reseller then you might get that before you call them. If they will not or cannot help you, I would suggest calling our customer service and ask if there is anything they can do. 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" for our customer service, but call the rebate company first.

Archived