Corsair Community

CoolGuy and the Video Block

Gamemaker

Hey i know that you showed me a 3dmark with the video card block, back some time but i was wondering if there was any new info on a date or whats up with it. I sould finaly get my kit next week i hate the place i am ordering from but it should be all over next week and i want to know where i can get it so I can setup my system. Thanks o and the ex model i don't know if i will have that one ore the original but if i get the original is there a way to get the parts from you to make it a ex?

• Corsair Employees
The NB and GPU coolers are being assembled and should make it to retail stores shortly. I can not in good consciousness give you a date. We have shipped a couple review samples out, but no actual retail products. Just like with the Athlon 64 retention brackets, as soon as I have a retail store or online marketplace with the product, I will post it here first.

[quote name='Gamemaker']what is the volts you are using for the cpu?[/QUOTE] 1.675, Have read that it is safe to go to .7 but wanted to keep a little buffer just in case. Temp from Asus probe is still 29 @ idle and 35-36 stressed under full load with an ambient romm temp of around 20. Corsair memory and their H200 rocks!1 :sunglasse

[quote name='Gamemaker']1.67 if high enof i would go no higher. O and how long have you been runing it at that and have you seen any instibility?[/QUOTE] I've been running it at that speed since (I believe) September, when I recieved the 4000 memory. Prior to that I had the XMS3500 and at 1:1 was capped by the memory at 227fsb. It's rock solid. Never an error and passes memtest86, Sandra, and others. But errors do randomly appear occassionally at 1fsb higher. Which is why I've had to underclock the memory somewhat. :D: Corsair products ROCK!

Archived