Corsair Community

No Response From Corsair With Rma

dirtyginge

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that, there was some hick up with one of the servers that may have caused that, I have sent a message to our customer and asked them to take care of you ASAP. Please let me know if you do not hear from them in the next few hours.

ok, so here i am with a dead system, 2 weeks and still cannot get an rma number, never mind the time its going to take to get an rma sent to the usa and back, if its going to take at least a month to get warranty swapout, then it seems corsair is not going to be the brand for me, and as i build 3-4 high end systems a month, .....

ramguy, is there any progression, i have had no contact from anyone

no news, no contact etc

i would like to call, but the problem is the USA office hours, they want me to leave a message, but i could be getting called back at 1am in the morning !!!

after 3 emails to the rma department, and 2 nudges from you, why the hell are they not responding?, is there a backlog, or is this the example of the "norm", i must admit, not impressed

I have now had to buy some more new replacement ram just to run the machine i own, while i try, not to get a replacement, but just to get an answer to all my contact attempts...

as always i appreciate your help in the matter, but it should not need your intervention from a company as Tier 1 as corsair, im less than impressed with the customer service im afriad...shame though, nice ram corsair make

• Corsair Employees
I have sent them another message. If you still do not hear anything, email ramguy@corsairmemory.com with your contact information and a link to this thread, and I will have someone contact you ASAP, also include where in the world you are, so we can try to contact you at a reasonable hour. Please put "ATT: Ramguy" in the subject line.

Archived