Corsair Community

HX520 and a broken PCI-E cable

teho

Just bought one of these for my new system, everything went smooth until I was about to plug the PCI-E cable in my PSU. It just wouldn't fit and lock in place. So I noticed that one of the pins is all pushed back and bent, no wonder it wouldn't fit.

What should I do? I don't really want to RMA the whole PSU as there's nothing wrong with it.

• Corsair Employees
Just bought one of these for my new system, everything went smooth until I was about to plug the PCI-E cable in my PSU. It just wouldn't fit and lock in place. So I noticed that one of the pins is all pushed back and bent, no wonder it wouldn't fit.

What should I do? I don't really want to RMA the whole PSU as there's nothing wrong with it.

Please send an email to ramguy@corsairmemory.com with "ATT: Ramguy!" in the subject line. Please provide your name, address and phone number, along with the type of cable you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I am not sure if I received your email, if possible can you resend the email (to Ramguy@corsairmemory.com) along with your contact information and a link to this thread? Otherwise, if you would like to check the status of your request feel free to contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0"or (510) 657-8747!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
If you sent it to Ramguy then I have forwarded it to the the person who handles the cable replacements, and he should be contacting you within the next few days. If you have not heard back within 48 hours, please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or (510) 657-8747.

If you sent it to Ramguy then I have forwarded it to the the person who handles the cable replacements, and he should be contacting you within the next few days. If you have not heard back within 48 hours, please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or (510) 657-8747.

Ok thank you! ;)

Archived