Corsair Community

Hx620 PCI-E Modular lead pin bent/broke

InfiniteDreamer

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I also sent you an email, as i had my cables missing 6 pin/8 pin cables, i followed same instructions and hope you received my email. Would really appreciate if could have some sent to me, having to use a special cable that came with graphics card would really prefer if could use the psu one.

Thanks

Jon

As long as you sent the request, it should be getting processed. As far as I know, they send out shipments of the cables in batches every 2 weeks or so.

If possible, could you let me know when my replacement is dispatched.

This is just so I know to look out for it.

Cheers

• Corsair Employees
Send an email to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and include your name address and phone number, along with the type of cables you need and the quantity. Please put "ATTN: Ramguy" in the subject line and also include a link to this thread along with your forum user name and I will make sure that the request gets to the correct person and that the cables are shipped to you.

Send an email to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and include your name address and phone number, along with the type of cables you need and the quantity. Please put "ATTN: Ramguy" in the subject line and also include a link to this thread along with your forum user name and I will make sure that the request gets to the correct person and that the cables are shipped to you.

email sent

cheers

Archived