Corsair Community

Asus P4C800-E Deluxe and Corsair TWINX1024-3200LLPro

djoynimo

Hello all. I recently built a Intel p4 system. I have a retail p4 3.0ghz ht processor with corsair twinx1024-3200llpro ram and the asus p4c800-e deluxe. I also have an ati radeon 9700 pro, the thermaltake silent purepower 480watt butterfly psu, creative audigy 2 sound card. My problem is that my computer will randomly crash and then a blue screen with gibberish on it will appear very fast and then my computer will restart. once it restarts itll go into windows and itll restart either from 2 mins to 30 mins up to hrs till it restarts and i get the error screen again. Ive researched on the internet and I have found that the ram i have: corsair twinx1024-3200llpro isnt too compatible with the p4 3.0 ht processor. Ive read that the best choice for this processor and my asus p4c800-e deluxe mobo is the corsair twinx1024-4000 pro memory. Is this correct? -Andrew Bell

• Corsair Employees
There should be no problem with this combo of hardware at all. Please try to set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts and see if that does not solve the problem. If not please use [url]www.memtest.org[/url] to test the modules one at a time and lets make sure one is not failing.

Archived