Corsair Community

Pc4400 and ASUS P4C800-E

I am a newbie that really need some help here I just got some corsair pc4400 512mb memory and my motherboard is Asus p4c800-E. My processor is a P4 2.6g 800FSB and my video card is a Radeon 9800pro. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but I can't get it up to 4400? I'm able to overclock my CPU to 275mhz while leaving the ram at AUTO which runs at pc3200 speed. My voltage setting is 1.575. Anytime I synchronize the RAM and CPU, it will definitely not boot at 275mhz eventhough I'm maxing my voltages. My vdimm is 2.85v, my cpu is 1.575 (tried 1.585 as well). The most stable speed I can get is 265mhz and I will have to disable HyperThreading, otherwise, it goes into an endless rebooting loop. Any help please. I've been at this for 3 days now. Thanks

welll you just may face the fact that your board has hit a wall at that speed. i dunno forsure but i have had my problems as well. I get freaking crazy graphics errors with my Abit IS7-G if i put it synchronous 220 fsb and above with my 2.4ghz C in dual channel mode. but runs perfect out of dual channel. so who knows [quote name='giantes4ever']I am a newbie that really need some help here I just got some corsair pc4400 512mb memory and my motherboard is Asus p4c800-E. My processor is a P4 2.6g 800FSB and my video card is a Radeon 9800pro. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but I can't get it up to 4400? I'm able to overclock my CPU to 275mhz while leaving the ram at AUTO which runs at pc3200 speed. My voltage setting is 1.575. Anytime I synchronize the RAM and CPU, it will definitely not boot at 275mhz eventhough I'm maxing my voltages. My vdimm is 2.85v, my cpu is 1.575 (tried 1.585 as well). The most stable speed I can get is 265mhz and I will have to disable HyperThreading, otherwise, it goes into an endless rebooting loop. Any help please. I've been at this for 3 days now. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Archived