Corsair Community

Rma 1016369

HiHo

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Hi RamGuy.

Many thanks for your help with obtaining the RMA number and your testing advice from a while back. I called the (510) 657 8747 ext 0 number and after a few engaged tones (30mins) managed to get through to someone. The good news is that the units have been received and a new set are being shipped out today. Being a little bit of a sceptic that's a fair coincidence.

I have asked for an email confirmation of shipment and a UPS tracking number to be sent to me via email which I was told will occur today.

When queried regarding the online status page not showing receipt of my RMA I was advised that, 'Yeah we need to update that, it's having a few glitches".

My advice to all those chasing RMA status is to pick up the phone, not cheap but hopefully an efficient way to get the parts flowing.

Regards

H.

Archived