Corsair Community

RMA status and emails not being replied

kthse

Mr Ram Guy

I sent back a memeory set for RMA (#1022656) last week which UPS tracking system told me that it has been delivered Monday morning. Yet, as of this moment, my RMA status page still says that the memory has not yet received.

Due to my job nature I am not able to call Corsair during office hour. However I have sent several email to Corsair this week with only the first one being replied, but not answering my enquiry.

Checking this forum I found that many members have some bad experience with the warranty service as well, including emails not being replied and having to wait a lifetime for the lifetime warranty service. After digging around I found that you suggest people sending mail to warranty@corsairmemory.com, CC to ramguy@corsairmemory.com with "ATT: Ram Guy" in the subject line. That's was what I did last night. But as of this moment, I still have not received any reply from the warranty department or from you and my RMA status is still listed as "defective part not yet received".

So this faulty memory set has already delayed my new PC from being completed for almost 2 weeks. How much longer do I have to wait before I have a good memory set in my new PC running?

The memory set I sent back for RMA is QUAD2X4096-6400C5DHX, and I shipped them back in the white box that came with it.

Seriously, how can providing the tracking number help you locating my package that was already received by the RMA department? I think that the RMA department would sort package according to RMA number rather than UPS tracking number. Or you think that I am just telling lies here? Don't worry, I will prove it with my tracking number in a few hours.

Archived