Corsair Community

Rma 1020779

Kx2000

Hi !

I've send to corsair my defective RAM from two weeks ago and my transporter say me that the Package was delivered 2 day ago.

My RMA status on the website is always empty. And the technical support don't answer to my mails. I've send about 5 or 6 mails without response.

Can anyone help me ? I would want to know the really status of my RMA.

Thanks.

Thomas.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

What email address are you sending emails to, and what is your email address?

Thanks. I've a question for you.

I have received today a mail from ramguy@corsairmemory.com with this content

Hi Thomas,

Our system shows that we still havent receive it, but I will check with our receiving dept. and i'll update you on this. Once i found your part ill go ahead and process your request. If you have any other questions feel free to email us back or call us at 1-888-222-4346. Thank you for choosing Corsair and have a great day!

Is it you that wrote this mail ? or the technical service ? Because I don't have received response to my mail at rmaservice@corsairmemory from yesterday

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees
No I am saying you need to contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and they can check it for you. However, it sometimes takes 24-48 Hours for it to be entered in the system here after its received.

Yes. they ask me this :

Hi Thomas,

I only have one more question before I process your request. how many stick total or how many pairs did you ship? let me know asap. thanks

I've answer that i've returned a pair of TWIN2X2048-C5D (two sticks)

Thanks.

Thomas.

Hi !

I've received my new Ram yesterday.

I've tested it this night with memtest. 0 errors ! I'm running it at 780Mhz 5.5.5.15 at 2.2V for the moment.

I've tried it at 1066Mhz 2.2V 5.5.5.15 with a desynchro CPU at 266Mhz and there is errors on memtest test #2... I suppose that my mobo doesn't support correctly this frequency.

Thanks again to Corsair for their reactivity.

Thomas.

Archived