Corsair Community

Replacement 8GB Flash Voyager GT not received.

gyzmo

Hi,

I submitted an RMA case (#191050) via Corsair's Tech express system for the replacement of two defective jump drives. 1 x 2GB Flash Voyager and 1 x 8GB Flash Voyager GT (both were mentioned in the case details as having similar problems). The RMA for incident# 191050 was approved and assigned an RMA # 1015282 . Since then I've mailed both defective drives to Corsair but, only received the replacement 2GB Flash Voyager in return.

I've since raised another case (#210547) via Tech Express requesting the status of the 8GB GT that was previously approved for RMA. Since then, I've received another approved RMA (#1021455) for this case with an address to mail the defective device to. However, Corsair already has this defective device. So, my question is:

What is the status of my 8GB Flash Voyager GT that was approved for RMA and already sent to Corsair, and am I receiving a replacement?

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Archived