Corsair Community

Wish the pple at Corsair were as good as their products.

Survivor

Thats right, I posted 5 days ago asking where someone in Canada could get mounting kit for a Hydro Cool and still no reply. I always buy my ram from Corsair. I just upgraded my xms 2700 to xms 4000 pro and I have also bought a HydroCool 200. I have a new a64 setup on the way this week and the place where I bought it (tigerdirect) has no idea what im talking about when I call and ask them about the a64 kit for the HydroCool. "Coolguy" or someone from Corsair should check these forms more than once a month?? Im not impressed. :mad: Or how about getting sumone to sell it that will ship to Canada??

My hell dude, just do a Google search for HYDROCOOL MOUNTING KIT...I just did and only forund about 40 pages of places to buy it. I'm sure if I spent 10 minutes on it I could call and get ONE of them to ship to Canada... Water cooloing isn't that big of a thing and I can't see paying a big full time staff to watch a forum for it very cost effective, can you? Corsir does so much and many things right. It doesn't seem fair to bash them for one little thing. Go buy ram from somewhere else and see how fun it is to get it rma'd if you need to. Besides, you'll never find a company that's perfect all of the time, and most of them suck most of the time when it comes to customer service.

[quote name='Survivor']Your wrong I allready did that. All those hits you are getting are reviews not retailers. I only found one place other than micro and they wanted $70.00 just to ship it here.(computerhq)[/QUOTE] Email these guys with a link to the mounting kit (at Corsairs website) showing them what you need. They will respond with pricing, etc. and will also have it shipped to you in Canada ...The email address is: [email]specialorder@dealsdirect.ca[/email] Good luck! EDIT: Did you try these guys? All of them do business in Canada. I found them at Corsair's website when I searched for "canadian retailers." Canada Computers 905-946-9688 [url]www.canadacomputers.com[/url] COMPDIRECT 416 916 0571 [url]www.compdirect.ca[/url] CIPC 514 495 4636 [url]www.cipc-info.com[/url] Deals Direct 888 368 3325 [url]www.dealsdirect.ca[/url] Memory Express 403 253 5676 [url]www.memoryexpress.net[/url] MicroBytes 1-877-MICROBYTES [url]www.microbytes.com[/url] NCIX 888 624 9888 [url]www.ncix.com[/url] PC Cyber Computers 613 224 9995 [url]www.pccyber.ca[/url]

Archived