Corsair Community

MSI 865PE Neo2 + Corsair XMS TWINX3200C2PRO Problem

Atmospherian

Hi Everyone, I'm having the same random reboot problem as many other people are having... here are my system specs: MSI 865PE Neo2-S (BIOS v2.0) Intel P4 2.6 HT 800 FSB Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2Pro (2 sticks of 512MB) MSI GeForce FX 5950 Ultra 256MB SoundBlaster Audigy 2 Platnium Ex Western Digital Raptor 36GB 8MB 10k RPM Antec TrueBlue 350w PSU Memory Settings are 2-3-3-6 @ 2.75v Memory Frequency manually set to 400mhz I've tried setting the voltage to 2.65 and 2.7 and its still unstable. This has been an ongoing problem that has caused me to purchase a new mother board (my old one was an Asus P4P800) and new memory (my old sticks were Corsair TWINX 256-PC2700xxx) At this point im ready to throw this box out the window because i cant seem to get it stable. Do you know of anything else i can try? or anything that might be causing a conflict? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Jay

• Corsair Employees
First, please do a search for this model, and I think you will find many posts and possible solutions. However, I would test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] and let’s make sure you do not have a bad module.

Archived