Corsair Community

Value Select 1GB 200-pin DDR2 NOT WORKING

lzlin

Hi All,

(Model:VS1GSDS533D2)

I got this memory about 4 months ago from ZipZoomFly.com and I just tried it on my IBM T43p-2668.It seems it doesn't work with it and the system couldn't be started with this memory installed.It had the same problem when I installed it in a Dell 640m laptop.So what do you guys think should I do with it?Thanks!

Best,

Longers

• Corsair Employees
Did you look up your MB or system on our Memory Configurator and is that the correct module? If yes and it is not working then let's get them or it replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

Did you look up your MB or system on our Memory Configurator and is that the correct module? If yes and it is not working then let's get them or it replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

Thanks!Using the Memory Configurator,search for IBM T43p-2668,this Memory module is the right one for it.So probably it's a bad one....

• 1 month later...

The USPS tracking status said that my bad module was received last Wednesday but the status of Corsair tracking is still as follow:

RMA Status for TSX Case #208182

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1021371.

RMA Issued On: N/A

Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received

Part Number Received: N/A

Quantity Received: N/A

RMA Replacement Parts Ship Date: N/A

Replacement Part Number: N/A

Replacement Part Quantity: N/A

Replacement Shipping Method: N/A

Replacement Shipping Tracking Number: N/A

Would Admin pls check it for me?Thanks!

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I have sent them a message for you but it would be best if you call them.

Archived