Corsair Community

commando motherboard and twin2x2048-6400c4 2gb kit

tarrack

ok here we are again. I posted before about having problems with this mem. blue screens and crashes. I set the memory manualy it helped a bit but iam still gettting blue sceens crashes and lock ups , no matter what settings i use and what voltage i use. I cant read the error code because the blue screen flashes by so fast i cant read it . I need the exact settings for my motherboard for this memory. The settings in your sig will not be exact because they are for a diff board.

• Corsair Employees
Let's get them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

well now i dont know what to do. I got all the rma stuff taken care of and i have the ram labels printed out and everyting ready to box up. Guess what i seem to have things straighted up i havnt had a crash or blue screen in 3 days :) I did have to set the the timmings down to 5 5 5 18 resett everthing and used a driver cleaner for the video card seems that might of have been some of the problem. but as of right now its seems to be working fine . I kinda scared to change the timing back to the lower ones so i am just going to leave it at the 555 setting . So can i run it for awhile and see if i have any more problems or would i have to send the memory back in now.

btw the problems that another person is having with the voltage settings in his mb are the same that iam having iam pretty sure its a bios problem. I did have to set my bios to 1.95 and probe says 2.1 so ? who knows iam just glad i get it working at least for now it is so let me know what i should do ?

Archived