Corsair Community

Support for european countries?

praesto

Hello Ramguy,

I'm considering to purchase a Corsair HX620 here in Denmark. Which lies next to Sweden, in case you haven't spotted it on the map (which I can't blame you :P)

Now, as far as I know, I'd need to call Corsair to get hold of a 8pin pci-e connector, which I need for the hd 2900xt. But I'm not exactly located in the US, so I don't suppose I can just send a mail and get it mailed to me :P? As far as I've understood, there isn't a 8 pin PCI-e connector along with the power supply itself, which means I need to get hold of it otherwise.

Generally speaking, does Corsair provide any kind of customer service in Europe as in USA?

And in case I can get the cable mailed to me, do I have to pay for it? I can imagine it might be near 20 bucks. In that case, I might aswell look for another power supply with guaranteed 8 pin PCI-e connector, but I'd really prefer going with the HX620w from corsair, as I've never experienced any problems with my previous hardware from corsair.

Cheers

• 6 months later...
Hi all.........my first post here........

True ..........I just bought the HX620W about 2 weeks ago and I recieved it with 2 x 8-pin (6+2 pin) PCI-E connectors......

Alan

Okay, i bought mine back in october last year and i just have 2x6pin pci-e :(

Okay, i bought mine back in october last year and i just have 2x6pin pci-e :(

then you have this option mentioned by RAM GUY:

....If you do not receive one for some reason, we can send you them for the cost of shipping to you.

I just don't know how much it would cost to have it shipped to you in Sweden.

If they can ship as normal mail (big envelope) it shouldn't be to expensive.....

Alan

Archived