Corsair Community

Corsair Dominator CM2X1024-6400C4D ?? Compatible with ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe????

sondag79

Hello. I'm looking for help I'm trying to figure out if my memory is compatible. I've done a compatiblity search and it doesn't list mine. But then again i can't seem to find my memory anywhere i look??? Does anyone have this memory or have any kind of suggestions??? I've got $400 in memory and it doesn't seem to even fit into my memory slots even though it looks like it should... PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I START CRYING ! ! :eek: :mad: :(: :confused: thank you much in advance

I've got the RAM installed now...It was a little bit too much pushing on the motherboard than i wanted to apply but i got it in there. Is it always that tight??...I haven't got the system running to check for running compatibility but i truly thank you for your reply. I was getting really worried that i have $400 of worthless ram. I'm awaiting DVD drives and operating system. Hopefully everything goes without a hitch.

My system is Antec 900 gaming case with six 120mm fans.....Asus M2N32 Deluxe Wireless Motherboard.....AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 3.0Mhz 6000+.....4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2.....150GB SATA Western Digital Raptor 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache.....650Watt BMG power supply.....EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB...and soon coming two SATA Asus 18X DVD burners...

I have a few questions if you could help me with...I'm really only using my computer for gaming...'

1)Which system?? Windows XP or Windows Vista would you suggest using. Everything on my computer is brand new but i've heard a really lot of nasty things towards VISTA. I've purchased XP and its being shipped as well but i think i get a free upgrade to Vista with that as well. What are your thoughts on that?

2)What do you think of my system?? Is that top of the line or could there be upgrades or any things i can do to get this better or faster for gaming online??

3)Is 4GB Corsair Dominator RAM just overkill for my system. Will I truely notice the difference in gaming???

3)I need to get an internet connection for my computer as well. Any suggestions for components to buy?? I have DSL. I have a DSL modem with networking on it already I just need the connection for the computer to DSL box.

Thank you so much for your time sir :):

Archived