Corsair Community

2xTwinx not working

Robbanio

I purchased 2x512mb DDR XMS 3200C2 memory with my computer.

About one year later i bought the same package, TWINX1024 because of the price difference of paying for 2x1 gb and throwing my first 2x512mb away.

Since that my computer's been unstable i've been tinkering with unthinkably many different timings and speeds and right now my 4 sticks actually boot up and run games but i suspect one of the 4 sticks are broken because once i ended up with 800+ errors in Memtest after some minutes. Now i've tried changing the order of the sticks from A1 to B1 etc and Memtest can survive without a single error for one pass with high voltages and okey timings.

Could someone please tell me what timings are best using 4x512 of these sticks with A8N32-SLI Deluxe,s939 and X2 4600+:confused:?? (I'm using Windows XP SP2)

Thanks a bunch :): Btw do you know if memory is sensitive and can break when scanned under those airport metal detectors?:eek:=I've transported all 4 sticks.-That would give a short answer to my problems, all or some of my memory could've been crippled during transport. Thanks again for your response i would really enjoy having a stable system after almost a year of instability:cool:

Okey thank you so much for answering my questions it's really been a help,it's almost like you start crying:roll:. As soon as i reach my unstable computer back home, i'll always think of The Ram Guy and his words of wisdom:biggrin:

• Corsair Employees
If you have problems, by all means contact us we will do our best to help you get it stable if the problem is with the memory. At least we might be able to help you find out what the problem is.

Archived