Corsair Community

my voyeger is conectorless

padre

two weeks ago when I was using it i was pulling it out of the cable and the conector has stayed in the cable. I was wondering did that happen also to someone else? I think it's because of the rubber cover, since it's not solid enought arround the conector. However i've tried to fix it with a superglue and it worked for 2 weeks, but than the same thing happened and now it doesnt work at all, since there's no contact of the conector and the rest of the flash. Is there any chance to fix it under the waranty, or is it gone because of the superglue?

It was a great flash though.

I have received RMA and have posted the flash, but I have used state post companz, cuz UPS would be too expensive. The state company doesn't have tracking of the packages, so I dond't know what's happening with it. It should arrive in ten days from today. There is some insurance on it though. SO I'd neet someone to let me know when the package arrives, cuz if not, I'll go to complain a get the money from the company and so on...

Could you help me with it? I don't to whom should I write or what to do? Is it somehow possible?

Thanks

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status in 10 days if you have not got it.

Archived