Corsair Community

Strange RMA request inside

This may sound silly, but lately I've been plagued with a variety of BSODs. Since I'm a writer that has to review a lot of stuff with custom drivers, I figured formatting and wiping them all out would solve things. Needless to say there was a *facepalm* when it didn't. I tried disabling my once-stable OC and cleaning out the dust as well, nothing.

To cut to the chase I reset everything to default and started testing my RAM sticks one by one in Memtest86 3.3 (non plus) and found that one of 'em repeatedly has issues with Test 5. It's a CMX512-3200C2, XMS3202v4.2, and part of a TWINX package.

While I know that they're not on the official list, my question is if any of Corsair's staff will be present at Quakecon this year, and if they might be able to RMA on-site. If not, would they be able to issue an advance RMA and ship to the hotel, so that I can game with all 2GB at the BYOC. (With my nForce 3 chipset, I can only run 1, 2, or 4 sticks at a time, so right now I'm down a gig)

Thanks for the help, I do appreciate what you guys have done for the LAN community!

• Corsair Employees
I doubt that we will be able to replace them at Quake Con, but we can replace them now. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived