Corsair Community

2 Products : memory and usb from outside US

Hello,

:D:

I'm here to get help with 2 corsair's products.

The first one is a USB Flash Voyager. The USB connector was broken (solder connection). I wanna know if it is covered by the warranty or no.

Since I already buy a new corsair flash readout to replace it but, if i can use warranty for my old usb key, it could be interesting for me...

Second one, is a memory module for notebook, VS1GSDS400 if i'm good.

Got a lot of problem with it, multiple errors occurs with memtest, and some computers doesn't start at all with it. I think the warranty should be ok for this one.

To finish, I wanna know, if I can send the 2 products in one package, with 1 or 2 rma request. Because I'm a french user/customer, and shipping cost a lot to USA.

Thanks by advance,

• Corsair Employees
You will need to request a RMA for each product but you can send them both in one package just make sure BOTH RMA #'s are listed on the package. But I would try your reseller first and see if they will help you and if not then please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 2 years later...
No Problem, please let me know if you have any questions!

hello Ramguy,

I know this thread is somehow old, but i remember it, and i never receive back one of my two parts shipped to the support ...

i'm a bit disappointed about this, because i send the parts in the same package, with 2 ram numbers on the enveloppe, and i receive a new part in exchange for my usb key, but my ram memory module wasn't be threated at all ... Very strange ... the rma case said they never receive the part, but how can they receive one of them, and not the other ??

I know it's been a while ... and now i've just buy a new computer with ddr3 corsair memory modules, and a corsair power supply HX... I hope i'll not have problems with it, and i also hope i'll no need to send it to the support, because i'm now a bit afraid to loose some of them in the support.

So too bad for me, and like you see, i'll continue to buy good corsair products, because i know the qualities of them... but i'm also know the support could miss some of the objectives. For me...

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but you would need to talk to our customer service about that, please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I am sorry but you would need to talk to our customer service about that, please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Hello ramguy,

Ok, i've just sent an email to the rmaservice support.

I hope my case will be solved.

Thanks again for the great support your provide to me on the forum

What was your case and RMA number and I can send them a message and ask they look into this?

i send a package with 2 rma numbers on it :

- first was ok, rma 1066338

- the second with a problem was case : 628836 rma: 1066645

thanks ramguy

• Corsair Employees

It does not show that we received the RMA, do you have tracking information from the shipper you used?

EDIT: I have contacted our customer service and they will send you an email so please find the tracking number as that will have to be your proof they can tell by the package weight how many modules were in the package.

It does not show that we received the RMA, do you have tracking information from the shipper you used?

EDIT: I have contacted our customer service and they will send you an email so please find the tracking number as that will have to be your proof they can tell by the package weight how many modules were in the package.

I know it seems you don't receive ... and this is why it is strange. If you get the other case, it is not possible to not get this one. The package contained an usb key and 1 memory module (so-dimm one). Only the usb key was received...

This is why i ask here before sending the package to be sure the 2 cases was accepted even if the package got all in one.

And today, i don't keep the tracking number of my package ... Because it was received !

So i understand i will get no chance to have support in this case. Because i've got no proof about sending the 2 parts in the same package. It's bad for me, but it is ok.

Next time, i'll take parts in separate package. It's my fault.

Thanks for the support again, ramguy.

• Corsair Employees
Well talk to our customer service I am sure they will see if there are any records on what was received. But yes the time will be a problem, however I am sure our customer service will do their best to help you.

Archived