Corsair Community

Time for a new Kit

Hannibal

Well the years have flown by and it's time for me to put a new system together. So far I have decided on the following:

ASUS M2N-SLi DELUXE

AMD Athlon64 x2 6000+ 3.0Ghz 1MB Cache AM2

PALIT 8600-GT SUPER 512meg / 128bit DDR3 Dual DVI TV-Out PCI-E

I'm going to stick with my current HD's and the rest.

But the big question is what RAM to get. I am looking at 2Gb and will only get Corsair due to assistance given to me in the past.

RAM Guy, or anyone else, do you have any suggestions for some decent RAM. I'm not one to overclock - but I am interested in the XMS2 DHX ram.

Yes I have tried the "Performance Reports" but it does not list my exact mobo, only the ASUS M2N32-SLi DELUXE. As there are some differences, I would like to gain others ideas as I know RAM and Mobo's can have an interesting relationship.

Any help would be apprecited.

Thanks

OK everyone forget it. I found what I was after in the memory configurator.

Assumption on my part (no don't bother about what assume means) was that the "memory configurator" was related to the "Performance Reports", which it is obviously not. Unless it's supposed to be in which case, I have found an error.

Either way, 36 views and no responses??? - dissappointed. Although I suppose it could be a record.

So in case anyone was wondering about it the 3 types of ram suggested for the M2N-SLi DELUXE Mobo are:

Enthusiast TWIN2X2048-6400C4

Overclocker TWIN2X2048-8500C5D

Extreme TWIN2X2048-8888C4DF

Cheers.

Archived