Corsair Community

Hydrocool additive

budpierce

[quote name='budpierce']Is it possible to order the hydrocool200 additive online? I can not find refills anywhere in Dallas, Texas. I am afraid I will be running low very soon. Help please![/QUOTE] Budpierce, Check out this link here in the forums: [url]http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21261[/url] It is titled about Canadians for some reason. :p: Stev

[quote name='budpierce']Is it possible to order the hydrocool200 additive online? I can not find refills anywhere in Dallas, Texas. I am afraid I will be running low very soon. Help please![/QUOTE] I know that ZipZoomFly carries it and I think that Newegg and TigerDirect carry it also. Mike.

[quote name='budpierce']Is it possible to order the hydrocool200 additive online? I can not find refills anywhere in Dallas, Texas. I am afraid I will be running low very soon. Help please![/QUOTE] Buy a gallon of Sierra antifreeze, it's about $6 or so at Walmart, Kmart, etc. It's propylene glycol based and is the exact same fluid as shipped with the Hydrocool. Good luck. KK

Archived