Corsair Community

Problems with the Tepmperatur of the Hydrocool.

HerrS

Hello Corsairteam. My English is very bad indeed. It is written I use a Translator and everything would like to apologize if not so correctly therefore. My Hydrocool permanently displays a value, this one by the 6 degrees Celsius sways. It displays a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius if the PC under full load runs. It doesn't show constant value special hesitates permanently between it. Is this so normal? She hasn't done this from the beginning. At these fluctuations how shall switch the Hydrocool into the turbo mode? For the answer, many thanks in advance. Yours sincerely Thomas Henkel Ps:The answer in German if possible?

[quote name='HerrS']Hello Corsairteam. My English is very bad indeed. It is written I use a Translator and everything would like to apologize if not so correctly therefore. My Hydrocool permanently displays a value, this one by the 6 degrees Celsius sways. It displays a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius if the PC under full load runs. It doesn't show constant value special hesitates permanently between it. Is this so normal? She hasn't done this from the beginning. At these fluctuations how shall switch the Hydrocool into the turbo mode? For the answer, many thanks in advance. Yours sincerely Thomas Henkel Ps:The answer in German if possible?[/QUOTE] -- Thomas, Questions: Is the cold block mounted securely? Is there a bend in the tubing? Is your coolant level full? When temperatures rise and fall, does the flow meter speed change? Is your HydroCool near a heat source that goes on and off? Did you use distilled water to prevent corrosion? This could rise and lower temperatures until the cold block fouls up. Sorry, my German is not good. Even though I'm of German/Swiss decent. :(: Stev Translated English > German [url]http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr[/url] Thomas, Fragen: Wird der kalte Block sicher angebracht? Gibt es eine Schlaufe im Schläuche? Ist Ihr Kühlmittelniveau voll? Wann Temperaturen und fallen, steigen die Strömungsmessergeschwindigkeit ändert? Ist Ihr HydroCool nahe einer Wärmequelle, die an und ausgeht? Benutzten Sie destilliertes Wasser, um Korrosion zu verhindern? Dieses könnte steigen und niedrigere Temperaturen, bis der kalte Block oben beschmutzt. Traurig, ist mein Deutsch nicht gut. Obwohl ich von annehmbarem German/Swiss bin. :(: Stev

:sunglasse Hello, Stev The block is fastens with the original accessories on the CPU (P4). I also have used heat sink compound (Heatsink Compounds). The tubes are straight and don't have any bend. The coolant is filled brimfully (with distilled water and original addition.) A heat source isn't nearby either. At first the temperature has shown the Hydrocool correctly. The advertisement began after 45 days to sway (with a difference of 6 degrees Celsius) many gratitude for your efforts here is also a super side for translating: [url]http://www.linguadict.com/[/url] Hallo Stev Der Block ist mit dem Original Zubehör auf der CPU (P4) befestigt. Wärmeleitpaste (Heatsink Compounds) habe ich auch verwendet. Die Schläuche sind gerade und haben keine Biegung . Das Kühlmittel ist Randvoll eingefüllt (mit destilliertem Wasser und Original Zusatz.) Eine Wärmequelle ist auch nicht in der nähe. Die Hydrocool hat die Temperatur anfangs richtig angezeigt. Nach 45 Tagen fing die Anzeige an zu schwanken (mit einer differenz von 6 °C ) Vielen Dank für Deine Bemühungen Hier ist auch eine super Seite zum Übersetzen: [url]http://www.linguadict.com/[/url]

Archived