Corsair Community

This is just unbelieveable 4th bad set!!!

I just got 2 replacement 3200C2 2gb TwinX chips for my old chips. The new memory won't @$!^$#!!$ post. This will be the 4th time this set of memory has been replaced. I shouldn't even have to pay shipping this time. These memory chips have to have some kind of defect because 4 sets bad just doesn't make any sense. I used to love your products and now I'm very upset. This is just totally unacceptable.

• Corsair Employee
Please call our Tech support at 800-205-7657 and we will try to help you solve the problem, and our hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday threw Friday excluding holidays!

tried a different slot? kind of odd that it won't post on one setup, yet will run for 30 min on another. also, have you reset the BIOS?

Dude, I told you I tried EVERYTHING you can think of. Been there done that, it's friggen bad. There is no doubt. I tried it on an OLDER PC that had SDRAM and DDR slots in it. That is the one it made it to 33mins on. It didn't even TAX the ram hardly. On a newer Athlon X2 4400 based PC it won't even post properly without screwing up. I couldn't even GET to the memtest disc on that computer.

• Corsair Employee
All of our modules are tested at their rated speed on a MB before they leave our factory and it would be close to impossible that you have had 2 bad set's let alone 4. And you will need to talk to our Tech support before we continue with another RMA.

Archived