Corsair Community

flash voyager wrong capacity ?

hsletouriste

I just bought a 2 Go flash voyager GT. But when i checked its capacity,I realized it was a 1 Go flash memory. There´s something strange because on the memory there is an inscription that says : "2 G" (on the transparent plastic above the LED) for 2 Go, isn´t it?

So is it a pb from corsair, or from the shop that sold it to me ?

Thank you.

• Corsair Employees
Let's get them or it replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

I have my RMA number, and I´d like to know if the cost of the shipping that i´ll have to pay to send you the flash memory can be refund. In my case, it will represent approximately a 1/3 of the price of the flash memory (Shipping from Europe).

Thank you.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but you would pay the shipping to us and we would pay to ship it back to you. I would suggest contacting your reseller as most off shore resellers will provide service for their customers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I am sorry I cannot check this for you now, please either call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 and dial "0" after 8:00 AM Pacific time tomorrow morning and I am sure they can check this for you.

Archived