Corsair Community

Corsair Voyager 4 Gb. Few problems...

Gamber

Hello. I’m from Russian. Sorry, but I very bad speak English…

Two days ago I buy flash drive Corsair Flash Voyager 4 Gb (not GT) and I have few problems:

1. Speed. I’m format my flash drive from command prompt by command “format x:” in FAT32, download HDBENCH 3.40b6 and run test (100 Mb option) …

I have results:

Read: 29646

Write: 7691

RRead: 28611

RWrite: 1558

It’s normal or my flash drive from the broken part?

2. Mini CD with the flash drive don’t content Corsair Flash Voyager Utility (100% don’t content), I found only Try Crypt, Manuals and drivers for Win9x.

I download two utilities from this forum, but I have problems too:

Old Corsair EzRecover Utility run, but don’t detect my flash drive

Corsair Flash Voyager Utility For older 2.0 Gig flash drives and lower density only. don’t run

Maybe I must download other utilities?

Help me, please.

Alex, Altai, Barnaul

gamber@bk.ru

• Corsair Employees

The newer drives will not work with the older Corsair Utility and why we only ship them with True Crypt.

And I am sorry but I don't understand "It’s normal or my flash drive from the broken part?" Did you break the drive? Or what do you mean by this, please post in your own language and we can translate it.

And I am sorry but I don't understand "It’s normal or my flash drive from the broken part?" Did you break the drive? Or what do you mean by this, please post in your own language and we can translate it.

I did not break mine flash drive.

I have measured speed of reading and record of mine flash drive according to your recommendations... It is normal speed or it is low speed for mine flash drive?

Repeat:

Read: 29646

Write: 7691

RRead: 28611

RWrite: 1558

Archived