Corsair Community

Where's my RAM?

WTF,

So after getting an RMA form, sending out my defective modules and waiting over a week after it was received at Corsair, I'm wondering, "What happened?

Where's my memory? Did UPS loose it? Did Corsair misplace it? Do they have to re-tool the factory in Taiwan to make me a new module?"

So I call and get some guy in customer service who looks up my RMA and tells me "Oh we just recieved it yesterday" I cut him off right there and said "Check again fella because the US Postal Service says they delivered it July 2nd at 9:02 am" After that he was very apologetic and promised that it would be sent out the next day via 2 day priority.

Well that was four business days ago and now when I call I get a message that Tech Service is all offsite for training today and nobody answers at customer service.

Talk about a company that knows how to treat its customers.

When do I get my RAM back?

Thanks guys

RMA#1013256

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we were out of the office, but you need to talk to customer service not Tech support. Please call them tomorrow after 8:AM Pacific time at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" and they will help you.

In the third paragraph of my post above I indicate that I did try to talk to CS at 2:30pm PDT yesterday. But no one picked up the phone and no one has returned my message.

It shouldn't be this difficult.

Where's my RAM?

Archived