Corsair Community

Your RMA is worst I have ever seen!! unreal!

I have used Corsair memory for the past 8 years, everything from desktop to laptop. While your product is good, your warranty/customer service is THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I will probably never buy another corsair product again, and would advise others not to buy as well.

I have been given runaround for the past week trying to get someone at Corsair to do an advance replacement for a pair of faulty dual channel DDRs. I was just being sent from one voicemail to another. I remember leaving atleast 5 voice mails in one day. And ofcourse NO ONE BOTHERED TO EVEN CALL ME BACK!

I just can't believe a company that I have trusted so much has betrayed me beyond believe! This is a sad day. I don't know if I will ever get anything from Corsair. I think I am better off just get some parts from newegg (NO MORE CORSAIR) and send the faulty memory in for RMA and resell them on ebay or something.

Your lack of concern/caring for your customer has amazed me. GOOD BYE CORSAIR!

• Corsair Employees
I am very sorry that has happened, but please try and call them one more time at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 and Dial Extension "0" don't hit any other extension, I am sure they will help you. Or send me an email at Ramguy@corsairmemory.com and put ATT: Ram Guy in the subject line, along with your name and phone number and I will see you get service ASAP.

If it was me, I would take ONE bad RMA experience every EIGHT years. The reality is that you have been buying Corsair ram for eight year and this is your one and only RMA requirement. Yes, it would be better if they responded to your needs faster, but the reality is you'll likely spend less time (in the long run) with defective Corsair ram than any other brand.

I have been buying Corsair ram for a long time myself (5+ years) and am about to embark on my first RMA experience with Corsair. I buy way more Corsair ram than any other brand (combined), yet I have already experienced 3 RMAs to ********, one to XXXXXXXXX, and many generic dead DIMMs in the same time frame.

IMO, one bad experience every 8 years is better than 8 good experiences every 8 years. It means that they produce a great product -- relative to their competitors -- and haven't had a lot of practice with customer service.

• Corsair Employees

Thanks Mark099, but the truth is that we just changed to a new accounting system, and it has caused some problems, I am very sorry to any one who had an issue with our Customer Service and I will do my best as well as my co-workers to help any one get any issue resolved ASAP.

chesebert, I never saw an email from you that I remember, did you get in contact with our customer service?

Archived