Corsair Community

RMA for Flash Voyager GT

calext

Hello,

I am not part of the support staff here, but my recommendation is resend the email and ask for an explicit acknowledgement receipt or some form of receipt that they got the email at all.

The email system in general (everywhere) becomes more and more unreliable thanks to the ever increasing amounts of SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM :bigeyes: which overloads email servers and forces companies to install "spam filters" which logically also often eat "real" emails. You can also use an email service like messagetag http://www.msgtag.com/ (which is free) which automatically informs you when an email is opened / read by a separate back-email.

Or use another means of communication like the good old telephone (using call by call companies or special internet telephone systems makes telephoning extremely cheap generally). Or use fax.

Etc.

According to my personal experience, the only wrong thing that one can do is to continue waiting although nothing happens and saying to yourself: "Oh they surely got it, they are surely working on it". Because usually, they got nothing and nobody has ever heard of you. Shocking, huh? :D:

Bye,

medicineman9

P.S.: If I ever figure out what RMA means I will tell you, I am new to this board :-)))

• Corsair Employees

RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization.

Thanks for helping medicineman9 great answer!

And calext it will take 24-48 business hours to get a reply excluding weekends and Holidays. If not please call them at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or 510-657-8747 Ext "0".

Archived