Corsair Community

KV8 Max3

toyscooter

Hello! I'm about to purhcase this board along with the AMD64 3200. I have heard of some memory compatitiblity with the board. I'm leaning toward Corsair since I have always used this memory and have been very pleased. I have seen that some have had issues, so I'm a little concerned. Can someone tell me if the CMX512-3200LLPT sticks would be compatibile with my new board, or is another stick better. I use mostly for gaming/online/some vid. I want a 1g machine. Thanks! Chris

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest testing the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest.org[/url] to make sure one is not failing. Then if both pass please try installing them in slots 1-3 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and set the timings manually to the tested settings.

Thanks! I'll go ahead and give them a shot. Do you think there is a better stick for this board?? [quote name='RAM GUY']I would suggest testing the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest.org[/url] to make sure one is not failing. Then if both pass please try installing them in slots 1-3 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and set the timings manually to the tested settings.[/QUOTE]

Archived