Corsair Community

RMA Request

readen

I just coming to receive the Replacement of my defect memories after two monthes waiting !!! and there are faulties again !!! it's really Disappointing at this price.

For remember, my RMA number was #1006812

Same problem :

One of my modules works perfectly (I can boot and use my computer without any problems) but the second one is faulty : no boot at all, remain on black screen. So my computer doesn't work when I try to use both of the modules.

I am sure that my motherboard is compatible and it is the latest bios version.

This memory is out of order for sure because I tested it on three differente computer !!!

Please, it would be kind of you to send me for the second time a new RMA number ASAP !!! in order to return them.

I look forward to read you and hope that it will be for last time.

Best regards.

Motherboard: Asus p5k deluxe

Cpu: Intel core 2 duo E6600

Memory: Corsair dominator CM2X1024-6400C4D

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

P.S. I will send them a message and ask them to contact you but you should call them as well.

You badly understood, I good received new memories. But they do not still work thus I would need a new RMA number for send back again this one.

Please read again my precedent message for all the details !!!

Best regards.

• Corsair Employees

If you are getting the same problem then chances are the memory is not the problem!

Can you tell me the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

And if both modules run one at a time but the system does not post with both installed, that would suggest a problem with the chipset or MB.

As explained in my first post and as I'm network administrator, I had the possibility to test the memories on three different motherboard.

In addition, when I connected ONLY one memory, the computer work perfectly and when I connected the other one in the same plug, the computer don't start and the screen stay black. So, it is H.S for sure !!!

Also for information, I'm not lucky guy, I always have this type of problem !!!

Following your request see bellow the information :

CPU speed = 2.40 Ghz

FSB = 1066 Mhz

BIOS setting is auto for CPU

Memory = 400 Mhz 4-4-4-12 2T 2.10volt

Best regards.

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest you reply to the email that you just got from our customer service at rma@corsairmemory.com and let them know you have a failing module and can they help you get them replaced again. Or you can call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0', if you send them an email I would write the message in your Native language and then in English let them know what that language is and we will take care of the shipping both ways.

Archived