Corsair Community

RMA NumberR239286

RMA NumberR239286

Dear Sir or Madam

Ich had already written to you several mail to this guarantee case. :mad:The last answer of you was that I should select to me which guarantee achievement I would like to take up. At that time I said this I eld for the defective memory would like to have transferred. When should this occur now? I already wait since mehrern weeks. I had the bank connection to you also mittgeteilt. Can I count now soon on an allowance?

MfG Christian Reusswig

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

P.S. I will send them a message and ask them to contact you, but I would suggest that you call them.

• 2 weeks later...

hello ram guy :!:

this answer here in the forum only as a bad joke. During the last months I have sent at least 10 mail to these Support mail adresse. After a initial answer of my Support of case I never again got an answer. I have not least bought these Corsair modules because of the good service. But one cannot speak of it really. Then I can say only once and never again. I still have to agree more than 100 $ to me are entitled as to me of your Support team was divided at that time with. When does it come to the payment? Nobody has also contacted me the last 3 weeks. I must probably turn to the press.

MfG Christian Reusswig

• Corsair Employee
That email is correct! I am very sorry that has happened, but please try and call them one more time at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 and Dial Extension "0" don't hit any other extension, I am sure they will help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day ramguy

As if I would not differently have expected it, naturally nobody from the mentioned department to me with a Mail announced itself. My inquiry is past in the meantime already again over one week. One does not want to help simply has I the impression. Corsair could 100 years to warranty offer, if this is not ordered then in case of if her were necessary is it so as if there were none. This is very economical on case of each for the enterprise. I did not experience such a behavior yet. :mad:

Archived