Corsair Community

Is this possible?

ssbf

Hi All,

My first post here and I am looking for your experiences with overclocking the TWINX2048-3200C2PRO. I had a bad experience with a competitors memory in that two kits of DDR500 memory were bad. The e-store has refunded my money and I am looking for something else. In particular I would like to be able to achieve a stable 250-260MHz overclock. My system is in my signature. Can i get there with this memory?

ssbf John

Hi All,

I am looking for your experiences with overclocking the TWINX2048-3200C2PRO. I had a bad experience with a competitors memory in that two kits of DDR500 memory were bad. The e-store has refunded my money and I am looking for something else. In particular I would like to be able to achieve a stable 250-260MHz overclock. My system is in my signature. Can I get there with this memory?

ssbf John

• Corsair Employees

John

I am sorry we no longer make DDR1 faster than DDR400, I would see if you can find someone who might have some Twinx2048-3500LLPro modules or Twinx2048-4400 they should meet your needs but they will be hard to find.

I doubt that you will have much luck with that MB, I would wait till you upgrade your system and just go to DDR2 or DDR3 for best performance.

Archived