Corsair Community

Customer Service - RMA Department

Ed T

I can't say enough about the professionalism, prompt attention and fantastic service provided by the entire RMA and Tech Support staff of Corsair. I purchased two Corsair memory stick (DDR 1gig 400) along with a new operating system and a video card from an online vendor. After installing the new hardware and software I started getting random blue screen crashes. I contacted Microsoft and the video card manaufacturer but they could not help resolve the problem. I then contacted Corsair. Tech Support (Chueng) help identify the problem right away (one of the memory stick was bad). I was transferred to the RMA Department (Hussain) who worked with me in obtaining the correct memory sticks that is compatible with my system. Corsair sent several different memory chips before we finally found one that worked with my old Mobo.

I have to say that Corsair gets my vote for outstanding customer support and product guarantee. I am now and forever a Corsair customer. In addition, it did not cost me anything, not even postage for the return.

Thanks so much to RMA Supervisor Hussain and Tech Support Chueng.

Archived