Corsair Community

asus M2R32-MVP und 4x CM2X1024-6400G

sonne

i dont now how i should describe my problem

i buyed a new motherboard and new 4xram of corsair, now since 3 weeks i have an instabile system and i cant find the problem

1st i see my motherboard set ram to i belive 5-5-5-18 and this original

is 5-5-5-12. then i dont no where is the voltage for dimm because i belive they are undervoltaged

only find voltage of ddrram is this the right?

on this product i can find a number CM2X1024-6400G v2.1,is thatv2.1 the number of voltage?should i now set them to 2.1volt?

then my next problem is that my mainboardhandbook says that CM2X1024-6400c4 is combatible and i dont now if this G-serie is it too.What is the difference between c4 and g?

my problem is that css runs perfect but all other games to example guildwars,(last was luna3d;) freeze and or if they full stop my pc crash (most without bluescreen)then newstarts

thats all ;) i hope it can be fixed

thx 4 answer;):eek:

i dont now how i should describe my problem

i buyed a new motherboard and new 4xram of corsair, now since 3 weeks i have an instabile system and i cant find the problem

1st i see my motherboard set ram to i belive 5-5-5-18 and this original

is 5-5-5-12. then i dont no where is the voltage for dimm because i belive they are undervoltaged

only find voltage of ddrram is this the right?

on this product i can find a number CM2X1024-6400G v2.1,is thatv2.1 the number of voltage?should i now set them to 2.1volt?

then my next problem is that my mainboardhandbook says that CM2X1024-6400c4 is combatible and i dont now if this G-serie is it too.What is the difference between c4 and g?

my problem is that css runs perfect but all other games to example guildwars,(last was luna3d;) freeze and or if they full stop my pc crash (most without bluescreen)then newstarts

thats all ;) i hope it can be fixed

thx 4 answer;):eek:

maybe it can help if i know the right settings-but iam a noob4ever ;)

• Corsair Employees

With 4 modules you need to set the memory frequency at DDR667 and I would just let the BIOS set the timings and set the Voltage to 2.0 Volts and then test the system with http://www.memtest.org.

And the accounting system changed and the G was added to the part # but there is no difference in the parts.

Archived