Corsair Community

case #158339 / RMA #1008095

martyn

:!: It has now been 2 weeks since I returned my pair of memory sticks. Within the last few days I have sent 2 emails requesting the status of the RMA (as I have seen people instructed to do so in this forum) and have not recieved any reply whatsoever! I purchased Corsair memory as I was led to believe "customer care" was second to none !!!!! Sorry ,but it looks like I was mis-led ! As I reside in England I do not intend to expand the size of my phone bill with calls to California, because someone does not have the courtesy to reply to emails. Could you please find out as to what exactly is happening at the RMA dept. and arrange for some information as to the status of my RMA to be forwarded to me ? :mad:

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

:mad: I cannot for one moment understand why you have asked me to email the RMA dept for the status of my return when I quite clearly told you that they have already IGNORED 2 previous emails !!!!!!! and I have no intention of increasing my phone bills telephoning California from England. I asked for help and quite obviously am not going to receive that from Corsair. Posts will now be made in various forums warning of the pitfalls of trying to receive help from Corsair !!!!!!!!

Ok, so lets spell this out for all overseas customers; The only people you can contact from Corsair on a "one to one basis" in these forums CAN'T help you with RMA queries, and, the RMA Dept that you are asked to email MAY CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOU! The ONLY possible other method that is open to you is expensive telephone calls. (don't know if they work!) THIS IS CUSTOMER CARE ?

Good as your word, and I just had an email from RMA support advising me the replacements were shipped on the 20th June ! It's a shame they didn't answer the emails that I sent! None the less..........THANK YOU. :biggrin:

I would like to take the time to appologise to yourself, because I know people scan this forum. My only concern was that the emails i sent were not answered, and this I would like to make clear is not your fault at all, but being the only one that people can contact is the position you are in (agian not your fault) So once again sorry for the hassle i gave you, your tech skills were NEVER questioned, and if it wasn't for you requesting the RMA dept to respond,......no one knows if they would have ! Thanks Ram Guy :D

• Corsair Employees
Oh no problem, I know how it is and we are working to make sure this type of thing does not happen. But as you know there are just so many possibilities of why things can go wrong, I don't sweat these things and I don't take it personally. But thank you so much for the kind words, Did you get the issue resolved with our customer service?

The replacement modules arrived here early morning 26th June. Unfortunately I won't be able to rebuild my PC until the weekend :mad: But a 2 week turn around from the UK to California isn't bad at all!!! Once again thank you very much for your help in this matter, and sorry for the hassle I gave you. Maybe Corsair should come up with a way of tracking RMA's online......saving people like yourself the bother of putting up with people like me !!!!!!! :): One again THANK YOU!!! job WELL DONE !!!!

• Corsair Employees

Its no problem, we have all been there and I do understand do sweat it.

And we just changed our accounting system so we could do some things like auto email notifications and an on line RMA status tracking so it's coming and trust me I am pushing hard for these things. The get tired of me bringing it up in meetings LOL!

Archived